Magical Marketplace – market only passes are always available on the day – just €6!
The Market pass gets you access to our Magical Marketplace, Readers area, Chillout Zone and to the Private bar.
If you are interested in booking a stall for the next event, keep an eye here, and we will let you know when booking for 2017 will be open.
In the 2016 market we featured:
- Féile Draíochta – Merchandise Stall
- Pagan Life Rites – Information
- Celtic Cauldron – Gifts, clothing and witchy essentials
- KK Jewellery – Beautiful handcrafted copper and silver jewellery and headpieces
- Awen’s Creations – Handcrafted wands and staves
- Crystal that Rocks – Beautiful crystal jewellery and pendulums
- Bardic Press & Crafty Fox – Esoteric and historical publications and be-Witching hats and creations.
- Irish Order of Thelema/Enriched Earth Ecovillage – Treasures and Trinkets
- Claire Fox – Handcrafted candles
- OTO Ireland – Information
- Beadefinitive – Handcrafted jewellery with a twist.
- Laure Bellier – Handcrafted mirrors and home deco
- Stephan & Hilde –Handcrafted Jewellery, amulets and amulet pouches.
In our Reader’s Area we featured:
- Mary Alagna – Tarot Readings
- Psychic Melodi – Runes and Cards
- Sacred Woman Sacred Earth – Crane Bag Readings
- Beyond Breath – Mediumship and Psychic Readings.
And in the Chillout Zone you could find
- In Harmony – Holistic Therapies and Products
- Facepainting – for all ages with Ceili
- Storytelling – for All ages with Daria Walsh and Deirdre Wadding
As you can see, in previous years we offered a variety of stalls in our Magical Marketplace selling all sorts of magical and wonderful items. The discerning shopper could purchase cards, jewellery, crystals, candles, oils, and clothing. There were a number of highly skilled psychics and readers offering their services as in previous years. Of course we held the usual fun competitions: How great is your Cackle? Who is the Best Dressed Witch?
Should you be interested in taking a stall, please contact us at email@example.com for a space in this year’s market.
In 2015 and 2016 we offered an early bird rate which were as follows:
Half Stall – €20
Full/Reader Stall – €40-
Double Stall – €75
Triple Stall – €100
From the 1st September, the normal rates for stalls was: €25 for a half stall, €50 for a full stall (6 foot), €90 for a double stall, triple stall €120
All stallholders are expected to contribute something to the raffle, the proceeds of which will be, as in previous years, donated to a charity. In 2016, thanks to the kind generosity of our stall holders and the Wish Tree next to our community table we raised €332 for the Simon Community, to help the homeless this winter.
We will keep you posted as to when we open booking for the next Féile Draíochta